Email Marketing Considerations For Your Business
Are you thinking of sending a mass email marketing campaign to prospective clients? Well, this article is for you. Learn the ins and outs of what you need to do in order to comply with the legal requirements when setting up an email marketing campaign. This is important for your business today, especially as the world is becoming much more of an online commercial sphere for businesses, engineers, buyers, and consumers.
Summary of the main points of commercial email marketing are:
Quotes from Eric Sinrod, Attorney with Duane Morris, LLP in his article titled, "Commercial Email - Getting It Right"
- No misleading subject header information.
- Must be identified as advertisements.
- Must include a valid physical postal address for the sender.
- Must include a conspicuous notice of a recipient's opportunity to decline further commercial messages from the sender and must remain valid for at least 30 days after a message is sent.
- Opt-out requests must be honored within 10 business days. However, affirmative consent may be obtained to resume the sending of emails to recipients who previously opted out.
Read more of this story at:
Understanding The CAN-SPAM Act For Commercial Email
Increase your online marketing exposure with Professional Web Services, Inc. professional Internet marketing services. Contact us today for a marketing analysis for your business. Start gaining new customers online now.
Feel free to forward our new interactive online newsletter subscription on to an Internet friend. Simply click the News letter Stories link and email them the page.
Internet Marketing Services and Online Advertising Strategies Email Contact Information
posted by James A. Warholic at 5:54 AM